How do I...?
All PCDL branch libraries have returned to their normal operating hours, and are open to the public. Please keep the following in mind-
* All visitors over the age of 2 MUST wear a face mask at all times.
* Visits are limited to one-hour per library visitor per day.
* To promote social distancing guidelines, not all computers will be available for use.
* Capacity levels for each branch library will be monitored.
* In consideration of staff and other library visitors, all visitors are asked to abide by directional signage.
We are pleased to announce our collection of virtual programs has grown, and programs lasting for only one-day can be found on the Upcoming Events calendar.
It's that time of year again- tax season. Here is information to help you out.
My Free Taxes United Way of Portage County- Visit the link below to see if you qualify for free tax preparation, with the help of Portage County's United Way.
Other tax resources include:
Office of Portage County Treasurer
State of Ohio Department of Taxation